breadcrumb Início > Development
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Microsoft Announces Support For Windows 8.1 to End in January 2023 Junho 24, 2022Microsoft has announced the end of support for Windows 8.1 operating software. The company said that the technical support and security updates for Windows 8.1 will stop after January 10 next year. Microsoft is recommending users to switch to a new PC that can run Windows 11.
- US Senators Seek Report on Security Review of TikTok a Week After Data Transferred to Oracle Junho 24, 2022A group of six Republican senators have asked the US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen about an ongoing national security review of social media platform TikTok.The senators want to know "will TikTok be locally managed in the United States?"
- Apple Reportedly Decides Not to Challenge Vote in Favour of Unionisation, to Participate in Bargaining Process Junho 24, 2022Apple has reportedly decided that it will not challenge the results of a vote by workers at its Towson, Maryland, store to unionise. The company intends to participate in the bargaining process in good faith, a person familiar with the company's plans told Reuters.
- Spain Warns of Possible Cyberattack at NATO Summit, Does Not Name the Country Junho 24, 2022Spain's defence minister Margarita Robles has warned of a possible cyberattack during the NATO summit in Madrid next week. It has also been reported that the Spanish intelligence services fear a Russian attack on strategic infrastructure such as airports, hospitals, or water and energy supply centres.
- Portronics Dash 12 TWS boombox Speakers Launched in India with 60W Audio Output, 9 Hours Playback Time: All Details Junho 24, 2022Portronics has launched its new TWS boombox speakers called Dash 12 in India. The speakers are available for purchase on Amazon.in, Portronics’ website, and other leading online and offline stores. The speakers come with twin drivers that produce an audio output of 60W. It is only available in one colour option.
- Dizo Buds P Confirmed To Launch in India on June 28 With 40 Hours of Total Playtime Junho 24, 2022Dizo has announced that its new earphones Dizo Buds P will launch in India on June. The earphones will be sold through Flipkart with 40 hours of playtime and 3.5g weight. The earphones are said to be priced below Rs. 2,000.
- US Tech Industry Fears Handing Over Data on Abortion to State Government After Verdict in Roe vs Wade Trail Junho 24, 2022The US technology industry is fearing the possibility of having to hand over pregnancy-related data to law enforcement, in the wake of the US Supreme Court's decision on the Roe vs Wade precedent.
- RBI Extends Deadline to Comply With Card Tokenisation Norms Till September 30 Junho 24, 2022The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has extended the card-on-file (CoF) tokenisation deadline by three months, changing it from June 30 to September 30. This date has been pushed due to requests received from industry bodies. Card-on-file, or CoF, refers to card information stored by payment gateway and merchants to process future transactions.
- Intel India Inaugurates New State-of-the-Art Design, Engineering Center in Bengaluru Junho 24, 2022Intel India has opened a new center in Bengaluru in an effort to expand its design and engineering footprint in India. The new 4.53 lakh square feet facility across two towers can accommodate 2,000 employees. It is claimed to help advance Intel India's "cutting-edge" design and engineering work in client, data centre, IoT, graphics, artificial […]
- Dish TV Managing Director Jawahar Goel Steps Down After Shareholders' Meet Junho 24, 2022Dish TV recently announced that its Managing Director Jawahar Goel has stepped down from the post after the shareholders of the DTH operator rejected the proposal to reappoint him in the extraordinary general meeting. Goel will "continue as a Non-Executive Director", the regulatory filing said.